Pages

Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CINA PUN FADE UP SAMA CINA

PCM vice chief Huan Chang Guan is calling a press conference today, and is also expected to announce the shutting down of his service centre in Perai.

"This election is  interesting. (we were) totally played out by the chinese, when they need help for schools, temples, association and others, they come for me. But when they vote, theu vote for DAP.

"I have learnt my lesson. Now I will close down all my service centres. Will spent my time enjoying myself. Lu orang mati lu orang punya pasal. jangan cari saya lagi," said a bitter  Huan on his Facebook page.

Saya sokong. Tak guna "melepas anjing yang tersepit". SUPP pun sama, perlu berkhidmat untuk orang yang mempunyai kad keahlian parti sahaja selepas ini. 


No comments:

Post a Comment